WinToUSB Enterprise 3.6 Release 1 With Activator
WinToUSB is free software that permits you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive. It help to relocation the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable.It provide rapid execution speed with fast file size.
key features of WinToUSB:
- Easy to use wizard interface provides step by step instructions for installing Windows/WinPE on a USB drive.
- Install Windows or WinPE from an ISO image or CD or DVD drive.
- Support Window7, Window8, Window8.1, Window10 and Technical Preview/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
- Use any edition of Window8, Window8.1, and Window10.
- Easy to carry and use because Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers
- Windows 7/2008 R2 is not completely portable. You may have triggering and driver problems when booting on different computers
- Technical Performance to generate Windows To Go USB drive.
- Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
- Don’t need install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
- Windows 7/2008 R2 does not have built-in USB 3.0 support, so Windows 7/2008 R2 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
- USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk.
- Administrator require on the computer,so you are installing the WinToUSB on.
Windows XP or later (32/64-bit).
Intel® Pentium® processor.
256MB of available RAM (512MB or more suggested).
10MB of free space on hard drive.
800×600 graphic device (higher resolution recommended).
Title Release: WinToUSB.Enterprise.3.6.Release1
Developer: Home Page